Located in Via de la Plata, this city is considered a complete reference as institutional as tourism in Extremadura. Its streets and buildings reflect not only the passage of Roman culture but also the Visigoth, Arab and Christian, a mixture that keeps alive the history of many centuries ago. If you do not know to do in Extremadura we suggest you do not miss this pacense capital.
- ADVENTAGE TO TRAVEL WITH A TRAVEL AGENCY WITH 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Mérida, recognized Latin American Capital of Gastronomic Culture 2016
- Via de la Plata Travel will visit FIO, the Ornithological Tourism Fair largest Southern Europe
- SOME USEFUL TIPS TO TRAVELLERS OF WORLD
- 4 PLACES TO VISIT IN EXTREMADURA IN VALENTINE DAYS (SECOND PART)