First of all, we would like to explain who we are and where we are.
Via de la Plata Travel is a travel agency located in Villafranca de los Barros, Badajoz. The name of Via de la Plata comes from an old Roman way of communication which crosses from north to south the western part of Spain, and although the general idea is that this route runs from Merida to Astorga, the fact is that numerous studies have showed that this route, in fact, really gets the south of the peninsula.
Since our town, Villafranca de los Barros, takes part of this route, we would like to show you how is the life in it.
Villafranca de los Barros is placed in the region of “Tierra de Barros”. Its name comes from the characteristics of the clay and the red earth. The services sector represents an important part of the economy of Villafranca. However, it is the great wine and the designation of origin “Ribera del Guadiana” what makes this region really famous.
Later, in subsequent articles, we will inform you about the organized routes, among which is the wine route. This route, let you have the opportunity to know the winemaking process in this land.
We have been 17 years selling great experiences to our customers and we want to take another step foward in our careers.
The basis of this project arises from the combination of two factors:
- The arrival of new technologies to the life of people. This idea was born to facilitate, through the new online media, the contact between each others who may be interested in our land.
- The potential of Extremadura in natural, cultural and tourism resources. Our main goal is to make it available to everybody.
As “Artisan Group Travel”, we organize group travel routes so that you can choose anything depending on your concerns. From the beginning we have introduced the concept of “flexibility” in our model of organizing trips because we understand that consumers have very different and varied tastes and preferences. Although we have some routes initially structured, we also provide the customer the possibility to adapt it to their needs. We guarantee quality in all our products and also in our routes. Our customers are advised for a young and experienced team that will be available to answer all your queries.
Finally, in the news section of this website we will publish interesting contents related to products, services, places and curiosities of Extremadura. If you are interested in this subject you can read our blog or get in touch with us via email in firstname.lastname@example.org , by calling 924 520 257 or through various social networking profiles.
If you have found interesting an article, please try to share it in social networking sites by pressing the button you see here below. Thank you!!!!
- ADVENTAGE TO TRAVEL WITH A TRAVEL AGENCY WITH 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Mérida, recognized Latin American Capital of Gastronomic Culture 2016
- Via de la Plata Travel will visit FIO, the Ornithological Tourism Fair largest Southern Europe
- SOME USEFUL TIPS TO TRAVELLERS OF WORLD
- 4 PLACES TO VISIT IN EXTREMADURA IN VALENTINE DAYS (SECOND PART)